The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Question ya'all ~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DD

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 22
Location : Under your bed

PostSubject: Question ya'all ~   Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:16 pm

So if this is Rawbs Stuff, does this mean I belong in this sub fourm since I belong to him? -sparkles-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK2tWVj6lXw
RPholic
I can quit RP anytime I want. I just dont want to
I can quit RP anytime I want. I just dont want to
avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2010-09-11
Location : Waiting for a train that I don't know where it'll take me. Though it doesnt matter

PostSubject: Re: Question ya'all ~   Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:34 pm

f you truly belonged to him I am sure he would of pawned you off on someone else by now
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gullible.userboard.net
Insane-Rob
Lord Wadelsworth British Roundhead
Lord Wadelsworth British Roundhead
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 24
Location : England, bitch.

PostSubject: Re: Question ya'all ~   Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Damnit DD, who let you back in the house?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DD

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 22
Location : Under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Question ya'all ~   Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:25 pm

You should really shut your windows Rawb...Or at least fix that huuuuge smashed window next to your bedroom, looks liek it was hit with a hammer or something. Some crazy stalker might sneak in your house and hide under your bed when ya least expect it bro!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK2tWVj6lXw
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
avatar

Posts : 227
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 23
Location : With Carmen SanDiego

PostSubject: Re: Question ya'all ~   Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:44 pm

DD wrote:
You should really shut your windows Rawb...Or at least fix that huuuuge smashed window next to your bedroom, looks liek it was hit with a hammer or something. Some crazy stalker might sneak in your house and hide under your bed when ya least expect it bro!

Dammit DD you ruined it.

_________________

arguin bout my lil ponies i luv dfos so much ~keisha
dont lie they were all fat ugly chicks, u were @ an anime convention ~Gir
i think i can honestly say fuck this. it sounds like it's going to take the coordination and expertise of a swat team or an anti terrorist group. ~Eilana

Dfosource is a game? The hell am I asking, of course it is. ~Nayru

Captain~Promiscuity: WHAT IS THIS A SHIT TASTIC CROSS OVER OF NOW?
SeihouDegen: CURE 2 IN TOUHOU I'M SORRY WHAT IN THE BYAKUREN FUCK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DD

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 22
Location : Under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Question ya'all ~   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Seihou wrote:
DD wrote:
You should really shut your windows Rawb...Or at least fix that huuuuge smashed window next to your bedroom, looks liek it was hit with a hammer or something. Some crazy stalker might sneak in your house and hide under your bed when ya least expect it bro!

Dammit DD you improved it.

Seems liek ya had a typo there, dun worry, I'm such a nice chick I decided to fix it fo ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK2tWVj6lXw
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch
avatar

Posts : 227
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 23
Location : With Carmen SanDiego

PostSubject: Re: Question ya'all ~   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:20 pm

DD wrote:
Seihou wrote:
DD wrote:
You should really shut your windows Rawb...Or at least fix that huuuuge smashed window next to your bedroom, looks liek it was hit with a hammer or something. Some crazy stalker might sneak in your house and hide under your bed when ya least expect it bro!

Dammit DD you improved it.

Seems liek ya had a typo there, dun worry, I'm such a nice chick I decided to fix it fo ya.

How are we supposed to abduct give him a free ride to your house IF HE KNOWS ABOUT IT?!

_________________

arguin bout my lil ponies i luv dfos so much ~keisha
dont lie they were all fat ugly chicks, u were @ an anime convention ~Gir
i think i can honestly say fuck this. it sounds like it's going to take the coordination and expertise of a swat team or an anti terrorist group. ~Eilana

Dfosource is a game? The hell am I asking, of course it is. ~Nayru

Captain~Promiscuity: WHAT IS THIS A SHIT TASTIC CROSS OVER OF NOW?
SeihouDegen: CURE 2 IN TOUHOU I'M SORRY WHAT IN THE BYAKUREN FUCK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DD

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 22
Location : Under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Question ya'all ~   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:39 pm

...OH NOES YOUR RITE MR T! DB

QUICK! HIDE IN HIS PILLOWS! HE'LL NEVER FIND US THERE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK2tWVj6lXw
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Question ya'all ~   

Back to top Go down
 
Question ya'all ~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» IMPORTANT! Question: Should we sell the news?
» A very simple question about BUKI ?
» Question on CBL
» Question for Dr Phil ...
» Any ideas about CALF.N000?? Question Experts reviews are highly appreciated...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gullies :: Serious/Casual stuff :: Rob stuff-
Jump to: