The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dat are pee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch

PostSubject: Dat are pee   Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:09 pm

This one will be so full of awesome I can't even begin to describe it.

-No Mary Sues/Marty Stus
-No godmodding
-Character death is permanent.
-If Link joins you must make at least one crack at his character. Cool
-All participants are assumed to be on an equal power level, and have Super Weight of 0-1, though this can increase up to 2 depending on factors. There will be no PCs with a Super Weight exceeding 2, but NPCs have no such limit. Super Weight diagram

-Low-fantasy RP. It'll involve demonic forces and your choices of fighting against (or for) them. THERE IS NO 'GOOD' OR 'EVIL' UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO BE.

Alignment

Law - Those considered 'Law' types are willing to protect the weak and those unable to help themselves. However, those leaning too strongly into Law desire a totalitarian police state-type of rule. Humans tend to lean on Law/Neutral.

Neutral - Those aligned with Neutrality see both sides of the power argument, moderate with both sides, or just don't give a damn. Animals are almost exclusively Neutral.

Chaos - Those aligned with Chaos seek to put the strong in charge, by 'way of the jungle'. Characters leaning heavily into Chaos desire complete anarchy. Any organization where you 'earn' your title by beating out others could be considered Chaos-aligned.

YOUR FIRST POST

In your first post please include your 'character sheet'. This includes things such as hair color, eye color, build, general clothing, etc. YOU WILL BE ESSENTIALLY POWERLESS AT FIRST. DO NOT INCLUDE 'SPECIAL ABILITIES' THAT ARE SUPERNATURAL IN ORIGIN. YOU WILL DECIDE THOSE LATER.

You should probably type this up in Tiny-size font. From there you can either answer in the same post OR double-post THIS ONCE.

Original Post

It's a tense day at the bar. The other patrons glumly sip their drinks as the news blares throughout the pub. Reports of unusual murders and attacks have been reported, but none of them are really listening. Everyone's shoulders are hunched, including your own as you stare into the liquid in your glass. A filthy-looking blonde-haired boy walks up to you and asks you to hear him out. He's carrying a small box with an unusual design carved into it. Knowing he will keep pestering you until you agreed, you allow him to sit across from you on the table. He already asked just about everyone else in the bar anyway. Probably a hungry little brat. He leans uncomfortably close and whispers something into your ear.

"Have you ever wanted the ability to do whatever you wish, without consequences?" he asks, stroking the lid of the strange box.

arguin bout my lil ponies i luv dfos so much ~keisha
dont lie they were all fat ugly chicks, u were @ an anime convention ~Gir
i think i can honestly say fuck this. it sounds like it's going to take the coordination and expertise of a swat team or an anti terrorist group. ~Eilana

Dfosource is a game? The hell am I asking, of course it is. ~Nayru

Captain~Promiscuity: WHAT IS THIS A SHIT TASTIC CROSS OVER OF NOW?
SeihouDegen: CURE 2 IN TOUHOU I'M SORRY WHAT IN THE BYAKUREN FUCK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Character Bio

Name: Leon Boniface
Height: 5'8"
Build: Average, carries himself with a worn look.
Hair color/style: Dark brown, slightly unkempt from exhaustion
Eye color: Yellow-brown (he has contracted jaundice)
Clothing: Bartender uniform (black vest over a white shirt, dark pants, dark shoes). Sometimes spotted wearing an old black Coast Guard hat.
Alignment: Neutral. Has some Law beliefs and Chaos beliefs.

History: The child of French immigrants, Leon is highly opinionated and stubborn, unlike most French. His father joined the Coast Guard as soon as he arrived in America with his then-pregnant wife Amy. Amy gave birth to Leon while his father was away. Leon didn't know then, but his father had been shot in a friendly fire incident and died from the injury. He grew up with only his father's dog tags and service hat to know what sort of man he was. At the age of 14, his home was broken into and his mother was molested and promptly murdered. After an awful year in an orphanage, Leon was adopted by a middle-aged man named Jack Schmidt. Schmidt was, in fact, his mother's murderer and in fact had been the same man who had 'accidentally' killed his father. With Schmidt advancing on him with a drawn antique flintlock, Leon ran him through with his own cavalry saber and beheaded the man. Trying not to cry and laugh at the same time, having avenged his mother, Leon discovered how his father, too, was murdered. In fact his family had been wealthy before then, and Schmidt had been the one to inherit the money before Leon had come along. Taking what remained in the monster's safe, Leon set out for the Midwest with a falsified identity. Now in Chicago, he works at a small run-down bar where he feeds the homeless children kitchen scraps. He is the sort of person who doesn't break from stress, just becomes emotionally hollow. Somehow he always musters the energy to smile as he hands a starving child food for another day. He's very attached to a little girl named Alicia.

i think i can honestly say fuck this. it sounds like it's going to take the coordination and expertise of a swat team or an anti terrorist group. ~Eilana

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RPholic
I can quit RP anytime I want. I just dont want to

Location : Waiting for a train that I don't know where it'll take me. Though it doesnt matter

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:00 pm

Name: Aiden Richards
Sex:M
Height: 6'1
Alignment: neutral

Description: (using a picture instead of text hope you are okay with that) querandomphotobucketpicture

History: A child of a somewhat wealthy family Aiden was, as he would put it, "granted with the ability to know that I am truly above other people". He was thought to have autism as a child but this was soon discovered to be not true at all he simply didn't feel like talking. As he grew he proved that when he did talk he did so without bias or any sense of symptahy or empathy. His words were the start of many fights with children that he remarked as being "infected with the sad human condition." . As he grew up he was acknowledged as a true genius with a high IQ though even upon recieving such status he very coldly stated that "Of course I am, any person who isn't infected with such a sad, detremental medical conditions as emotions and morals would easily be as brilliant as me".

In his entire life so far he has not showed "real" emotion as his psychiatrist put it. He would show maybe certain facial expressions to convey a message to who he was talking to but as it stands Aiden has yet to show a form of emotion that represents more than a simple message of interest or the lack there of.

personality: A man disconnected from society would be the best way to put it, he has either little or no interest in the affairs of "regular" people, to him human concerns and desires are simply a sad byproduct of the human condition. He naturally acts towards things with little or no interest at all. Though he will do what's necessary to accomplish any goals he sets in place. He doesn't really adopt an attitude toward people or things in general and regards his fellow human beings as creatures flawed in design that he has no association with. That's why if you asked him what he was, he would not say human he would rather say

"I just am"

IC:

Aiden turned very slowly towards the young man, his movements seemingly clockwork, and cracked a fake smile and stated in a voice that clearly revealed his happy expression was fake "Now child, even if I did I doubt such a child could give me such an ability" as he noticed how dirty the boy was Aiden leaned back a little bit so that he wasn't so close to him. He briefly entertained the thought of being able to do something he had wanted to do for the longest time without any consequence. As he considered this the fake smile on his face became real for the briefest moment. Then he took a hand an put it on the kid's shoulder and asked

"Well child if one such as you could grant such an opportunity....I'd be happy to listen"

Last edited by RPholic on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gullible.userboard.net
Albert_Wesker
God-Like
God-Like

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:24 pm

Name: Joseph Burgundy
Sex: M
Height: 6'0"
Build: Can't tell under those clothes, but has back muscles from Hell from fighting, but above average around, not Schwarzenegger.
Hair color/style: light brown, gold, bordering blonde in places/slicked back but parted up front(mullet)
Eye color: Forest Green with Orange starbursts in the middle around the pupil.
Clothing: Suede Leather Jacket, tuxedo shirt under that, black jeans, normal money belt, combat boots, sunglasses, cowboy hat, holster with gun on hip, cotton fingerless besides thumb glove on right hand, few necklaces hidden under the shirt.
Alignment: Chaotic Lawful?! (Hell yeah Multiclassing ftw)

History: Burgundy, once a proud family, now reduced to paupers. This one, Joseph, decided to run illegal items ranging from booze to stolen money all over the place. He only does it to get on with life and make a buck; he hates it. He hates the violence he has to do to get buy. As a kid he was quiet and happy. Now he's loud and depressed. He's an enigma but was the favorite of the family, and would have inherited it all if it hadn't been taken.

On the run. People trying to take the bounty on his head everywhere.

Personality: Kind, but believes the ends justify the means. If killing one man stops a war, he'd do it. He's chivalrous to a flaw and would take bullets rather than see an innocent hurt. He flirts with the ladies because they honestly expect it, he's really too shy to advance on anyone or talk to anyone about anything personal.

Simply:

"A Knight"

Joseph sat at the bar drinking little, barely sipping on the shot glass in front of him. He heard this conversation and looked over to the pair before going back to his drink. He thought to himself, 'Any wish? Any wish you say...I wish I could change the world back the way it was, I wish for this all to stop.' He sighed and downed the shot glass before paying his bill and going outside to blow some smoke rings with his cigar. As he stared into the smoke floating up to the sky he wondered what that kid was possibly talking about, so he turned wondering whether to go back in or not.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:31 pm

The smallest of smiles (were those fangs?) spread across the child's face. He moved away from the emotionally mechanical man and slowly and deliberately began to turn a latch keeping the box closed. An almost-inaudible click sounded, but everyone turned around to cast a wary, weary eye at the box. There was a soft whooshing, as though a breeze had blown into the bar. A good number of candles perched on the tables went out and the boy's visage darkened with them. Wisps of smoke trailed weakly, adding to the cigarette-heavy air. "There," he growled and stood up, letting the airborne parasite locked in the box start to disperse throughout the building. "It'll only hurt for a while," he told the man before disappearing into a crowd of leaving people.

The young bartender coughed into his sleeve. Hard not to cough, with all this smoke drifting all over the damn bar. He was going to have lung cancer in a couple years if he kept working like this. Luckily, an anti-smoking bill had recently been signed, but lots of the patrons were butthurt over it. Very butthurt and vocal. He numbly began to fix up a Bloody Mary for an irksome regular. Picky bastard. He flourished the completed drink in front of him with a dull smile and locked his eyes back on the grubby boy. Why hadn't he seen him before? Then again, these days more and more of the kids were being left parentless and homeless. Soon he wouldn't be able to sneak enough food out of the back without getting noticed. Well, whatever. He coughed again and peered at the clock. Two more hours until his shift was over and Happy Hour begun. The little boy had disappeared. Exasperated, he laid his head against the cool fake wood of the bar. It didn't last long, however, as his boss, a large and intimidating man named Paul Coyle, rounded on him stating that the Bloody Mary he'd made was returned for being 'too spicy'. Muttering where precisely everyone could stick the damn thing, Leon began to make another one and passed it down to the bitchy patron, making sure to flip him off subtly.

Every single goddamn time with him. It was going to be a long couple of hours. Leon coughed again; something felt stuck in his throat for a second but nothing came up. He poured something (he didn't care what) from the soda fountain and began to drink. He wound up remaking the damn Bloody Mary a third time, not hiding his rude hand gesture and earning a bit of corporal punishment meted out by Paul. The drunks laughed. The only reason Leon even worked here was for the minimum wage and to feed the starving children Paul chased away (sometimes brandishing a very large knife). Leon coughed once more and slumped into the break room with the battered-looking waitress. Paul never went in there anyway.

"What a dick, ain't he?" she told him. Tana was the only one privy to Leon's soup kitchen and sometimes helped sneak things out.

"Uh huh," Leon said, coughing again. "Cicky Punt wants me back out in the bar. Sneak something out, please," he requested before leaving the break room and returning to the smoke-suffused bar.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albert_Wesker
God-Like
God-Like

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Joseph had walked back in right as the box opened. Instantly he felt some odd feeling, like something was going to explode. He had felt this before of course when running moonshine in a pickup with no tarp and a leaking fuel tank, but all there was in the room that had been threatening was the patrons. With the bounty on his head he was getting tired of people waiting for him to screw up. He blew one more smoke ring with his cigar before snuffing it out in the ash tray.

He walked over to the counter and stared at the cash-box. Suddenly he had this odd urge and turned to the man at the counter (Aiden) and said, "Fuck you," before punching him in the face hard enough that he should be knocked out and grabbed the cash-box and ran.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nullen Void

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Name: Adolph Metzgermeister

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 280lbs

Hair Color: Black, strands of white exist due to stress, but he stopped caring to pluck them out

Eye Color: Hazel, changes from a light brown to a deep brown when he's angry

Clothing: Almost always seen wearing a plaid flannel button up shirt over some kind of ragged $2 T-shirt. Torn denim jeans and rutty boots, making him look rougher, when really, he just never seems to get enough money to pay for anything nice, which is fine, he prefers simple clothes anyway.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (He'll save your life if he feels like it, but if you've pissed him off he'll need to think about it Cool at certain points he'll be more lawful depending on the situation and relation with a person that needs saved or what's happening.)

Appearance: Medium Length straight, jet black hair, just touching his shoulders, eyes that seem to lack any emotion, as well as his constant facial expression, stress marks and scars show he's gotten himself into a lot of trouble before. He also has a thick stubble over his face, almost becoming a beard, not much of a talker or much of a heavy thinker, he acts based on what he needs or wants, which is always either food or money or shelter. His skin is very pale showing how long it took for his wounds to heal

History: Ever since his youth he's had a history of violence, when hunting with his father at age 6, he decapitated a deer after shooting it more than 10 times with a hunting rifle, with a knife. Later on in highschool he was arrested for stabbing a student in the eye with a pencil, and pummeling 3 others in the boy's bathroom because Adolph was "Being a stupid faggot" When he just needed to use a urinal which was unfortunatly next to an occupied urinal. His history with anger and agression may have came from being brought up by a military man, no mother in the household. Currently he spends his days doing odd jobs varying from cleaning to the task of finding dead-beat dads who have ditched their children. He does it all for money, though the only thing he refuses to do for money is anything sexual, seeing as how he doesn't like the idea of sex from his upbringing.

Personality: "If it works, do it, if it doesn't try something else, if something else doesn't work, it's not worth it" would explain Adolph's personality in a nutshell. He's also very cynical of people viewing everyone as a lamb for the slaughter,, an idiot without a cause, a rebel without a brain. Though mostly angry and sarcastic, he can be laid back and peaceful when not seeing another person, but the moment he sees someone, his mood fades away

Race: German American, speaks little German and more English after living in America for so long.

Adolph sat at the bar drinking a glass of beer. He looked at the dirty young blonde boy and shrugged curiously. "If you have drugs I ain't buyin'... But I do wish to do whatever I wish without consequences." He thought about all the money he'd have and the nice house he'd have, not to mention all the weapons he could have to kill anyone who pissed him off, all legally. He couldn't help but smirk at this thought. Then he slid a bowl of peanuts over to the kid. "I don't like these so eat up." He added, still not very enthusiastic about being around people, especially some kid whose sitting way too close to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:12 pm

The coughing was getting worse now, Leon noted. It wasn't just him, nearly everyone in the bar was hacking up a lung. All over their food. He passed a colossal man, a man staring analytically at his drink, and a tall man trying to blend into the background. He palmed $5 into the hand of the last one for taking out the annoying customer. His back, shoulders, and legs were getting a dull pain due to the constant need to be standing, then stooping, then bending down and lifting scalding food over giddy faces. Pity he was highly allergic to Icy-Hot; Tana said that usually did the trick.

Power?

Power without consequences?

Leon shook his head. Some of the children that showed up were in a bad state both physically and mentally. It wouldn't do to trouble himself thinking he could change the current situation. After everyone had been taken care of, he slunk into the kitchen to try and five-finger-discount some leftover bread and bacon. Paul and his assistant were missing, which was highly unusual. Paul never left his post unless something serious came up. Good luck all around. He placed the half-loaf of bread and rack of bacon into a plastic bag and left it in the usual spot. Tana always kept watch for him in case something showed up. Something still wasn't right, as Paul still hadn't returned by the time Leon dropped off the donations. He headed down into the wine cellar; if Paul wasn't working he was usually down there stark drunk. A violent drunk. Opening the door, the light switch was firmly flicked into the 'on' position. Leon descended the rickety steps to check for his employer. Quiet, but a dripping sound could be heard. A water pipe must be leaking again. Leon headed back upstairs and flicked the switch off, trying to mentally prepare himself for the barrage of accidental ass-slaps, whining old men and circle-jerking frat boys.

The man had taken the box, as the boy knew he would. There wasn't any cash inside at all; just more of the parasites. The people exposed would become demonic hosts. Hopefully he'd have the time to hit more places before he turned completely.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albert_Wesker
God-Like
God-Like

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Joseph had run out of the bar fast. Hell you couldn't see his feet hit the floor. He got a block away and looked inside the box: Nothing.

He cussed and threw the box into the sewer. "Fucking life," he muttered before lighting up another cigar and walking back to the bar to apologize for what he did, coughing all the way..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RPholic

Location : Waiting for a train that I don't know where it'll take me. Though it doesnt matter

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:33 pm

Aiden, after being very suddenly assaulted by the stranger, had walked outside of the bar. He was not a vengful person nor did he believe an eye for an eye was the right course of action but he had to take a breather since whatever odd smoke that had came out of the box managed to give him a burning sensation more annoying than that of the cigar smoke the stranger had floating from his cigar. And when he saw the man preparing to come back Aiden shrugged and made his own way back to the bar and resumed his own seat. He rubbed one hand against his cheek, hardly hurt at all, than again after his history of constantly being punched in the face for being essentially robotic and cold and logical as he was, he just supposed that pain like that was something his body had grown accustomed to. He sighed and patted his chest with his hand. The burning in his chest was worsening to the point where he felt he may be having a heart attack. Though the pain started to subside and he remembered what the kid had said.

"it'll only hurt for awhile..."

While he tried to force himself to ignore the pain a very statue like expression cam upon his face, his first genuine expression of emotion that probably didn't stick out to anyone except him, he was frowning. Not in and unhappy way either, he was suddenly over come by the emotion the pain and the boy's words had instilled him with

fear
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:48 pm

Even the stonger ones in the bar would soon succumb to the parasite. The only danger lay in the mentally determined; the process of corruption was more a mental one than a physical one. Most human beings could not face their nightmares anyway, so the risk was small. Besides, the struggling was just as, if not more, amusing as watching the beasts run amok. Besides, they could still be killed by their former kind. They always did die in the end.

It had been about a half hour since the coughing started. Leon's vision was starting to flicker and there were holes at the edges of his vision, like an old film reel. Around him, most of the patrons were already asleep. Why was he getting so... tired? He sank to his knees and onto the floor. Only a couple others had retained consciousness as long as he had. The holes ate up more and more of his vision and he collapsed from sheer exhaustion.

And then there was a void. A stone platform, charcoal gray, appeared for Leon to stand on. Other than that it was completely empty. The bar slid back into view and Leon was up on his feet again. Everything was normal except...

The hungry children Leon had been feeding for the past year and a half were at the bar rather than the usual patrons. He asked one, a boy named Dennis who showed up on Tuesdays, what he was eating. "Chicken soup!" he replied cheerfully. "Paulie made it!"

"No, seriously."
"He did he did!"

Leon peered into the kitchen. Sure enough, Paul of all people was cooking. And smiling. "Jesus Christ what is going on?" Leon muttered to himself.

"The new one, yes..." Paul murmured when Leon approached him. No no no no no, this couldn't be right. "Here," Paul said, gently ladling something into a bowl for him. Leon peeked into the bowl. He shouted when it turned out the noodles were wriggling. Maggots. He jerked his head up and espied the man he'd killed in self-defense. Now with more teeth than the Osmond family. Leon backed away slowly. No this was very very wrong.

That fact became iron-clad when Schmidt's daggerlike teeth bit into his shoulder as he scrabbled for a weapon to push him back. A wooden broom handle was the only available implement. Leon swatted at the face worrying at his clavicle. It reeled back and Leon flourished the cudgel, his wounded left shoulder pointed at the trembling and mutating mess.

(DA FIGHT MYUUZIK)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RPholic

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:59 pm

Aiden felt his eyelids start falling, a frown still apparent on his face, he tried getting up from his chair but instead found himself falling over. He landed on the floor head first but was already to far out of conciousness to really feel the impact of his head colliding with the ground.

what.....huh? I don't remember.....being this tired

Suddenly his eyes snapped open, he found himself in what seemed to be a white room, it looked very plain. There was a desk on one side and a chalk board on the other. He walked up to it and examined it and saw one very prominent question shown among the scribbles of what seemed to be a mad scientist at work.

"What's the point of being human?" he said outloud as he read the board.

This was a familiar question to him, it had been what made him who he is today. He had pondered this with every mental fiber of his so-called genius intellect and he found no answer. Which is why he opted to live his mechanical existance of just being alive. Not showing particular emotion, not trying to be nice or mean, simply being a logical and functioning machine. He turned around, and then noticed there was someone in the chair that was behind the desk. He only knew this because the person's arms were in a relaxing position that exposed his elbows out from the side of the chair. Other than that he couldn't see the man.

"what a good question......" the person stated, his voice bearing an odd resemblance to Aidan's." Well the answer is simple....the reason of the human existance is....to have some fun. This is our existance and we must enjoy it....but you seem to have no interest in what WE both know we really want...am I right? As the chair swung around Aidan showed a slight expression of suprise by widening his eyes a little bit. It was Aidan, literally, but this Aidan was alive with emotion. His body was in a relaxed position and not stiff, his face set in a smile that was both friendly and seemingly menacing. All of these things made his mind convusle and sent forth a command to his body to be disguisted byt the image but his body didn't obey. There was something deep in his cold, mechanical heart that connected with this other self. Though he wasn't completly overtaken with this feeling as he soon regained his bland, uninterested expression and straightened his body out. He had been suprised by this but now he had regained his compsure

He answered back, in the mechanically cold tone that he naturally used "What I really want is to stay this way. Emotions and things like 'enjoying my existance' are pointless. My only real desire is to advance myself and show what a superior being without emotion such as myself can become."

His other self, seemingly bored half way through Aidan's answer, shrugged and life "Oh is that so? Well It's obvious that you are boring so I guess I will just have to stage a violent takeover!" His other self jumped at Aidan but was frozen half way through as Aidan lifted one hand and spoke his command softly

"stop"

His other self, now frozen in place, looked confused by Aidan's suprising power over him. Aidan walked close to his other self and leaned in so that they were face to face.

"You probably didn't think I knew how to control thigns like this did you?......years of self hypnosis are what helped make me a superior being without emotions in the first place.....did you honestly think I would fall prey to something so simple as base desires?" Though part of this statement was a lie since Aidan's heart had reacted to what his other self had said. Though his mind quickly resumed its cold and logical reign over all other aspects of Aidan, including his emotions, he walked away from his other self who was still confused as ever. He snapped his fingers and issued one more command

"Begone, I have no use for such an pointless entity such as yourself." And with that, his other self started dissolving. Though it did so with a grin as Aidan could see when he turned around, it seemed that the entity had one last piece of advice before it left this world. It issued it with the exact cold and mechanical tone as Aidan talked with

"Cast me out of your mind all you want.....but you will never truly cast me out of your heart".

(OOC: Ill post me becoming concious again next post kay?)
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:17 pm

"No... I killed you! NO!" Leon repeatedly whacked at the writhing mass in front of him until the pole had broken. Then he jabbed at the monster with the splintered rod. Thwack, thwack, thwack. Squelching and sucking noises as he worked the broken stick through the mess of gore, only to bring it back down with even more prejudice than the last blow. It still didn't stop moving.

It now looked nothing like Schmidt. It couldn't be him anyway. Once his weapon was completely unusable Leon leapt over the monster and firmly grasped an iron skillet. As the beast raised its head, Leon brought the pan down again and again and again. Nothing was working. It eventually caught his leg and gnawed on it. Leon stomped on its head now, trying to turn it into mush. No good. Instead he focused on breaking its arm, and within a few blows shards of its bones were visible. It lurched forward in its determined assault. With his legs now free (and even more hobbled than before) Leon tried to flee into the diner through the door. Scraping sounds and screeching told him that would be pointless.

Now the monster was screaming. Screaming like his mother had before she'd died. He couldn't... there was no way to kill the thing. This couldn't really be happening. Something brushed against his foot.

The hat.

Dad's hat.

Leon put it on and felt the weight of the dog tags against the crown of his head. His courage bolstered he glared at the still-advancing monster that had taken the form of Paul now, shouting gutturally at him. Something else was at Leon's feet. He bent over again and picked it up. A service pistol? Leon inhaled and aimed directly at the creature's ruined head.

"I know I'm doing the right thing," he announced. A click told him that he'd just disabled the safety. It was warping between forms; his mother, a faceless man, Tana, a starved child, his tyrannical boss Paul, and Schmidt. A second click. "I can't let the past get to me. I can't live in fear. I did the right thing."

Leon pulled the trigger, the barrel aimed exactly at the head of Schmidt's doppelganger.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nullen Void

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:36 pm

Adolph was in a trance as he looked foward at his glass of beer. He wondered if he was getting drunk. Soon his world faded to black

He came to and saw he was in his room as a child, his bedroom. He stood up and walked to the door when he heard a female voice call to him. "Adolph sweety..." The voice called sweetly, He turned and saw a woman, a little older than him, but he recognized her from childhood pictures. He then replied in his natural tongue, "Mutter?" She nodded and he began walking to her, then stopped. "Nein... My mom's been dead ever since I was 3 years old..." She smiled and said, in proper english, "My son isn't as dumb as I thought," Her smile faded into a sadistic smile, "but he's still a bad seed!" She leaped at him, making him defensively block the woman, he then countered with a vicious punch he leaned into, making her fly back into a wall. "I may not know my mother too well, but I know she was never this bitchy. My father spoke highly of her." He growled and then charged the woman for a kick, which she blocked and sent him flying back into his bedroom door, harder as it snapped in two behind his weight. "If you were as smart as you were strong you'd know you got your strength from your father." She spat with venom in her voice. Adolph smiled.

THIS COULD BE FUN!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:11 pm

CURRENT BGM:

The head of Leon's antagonist exploded brilliantly, and all went dark once more. He woke up on the gritty floor of the same bar once again. Most everyone was still unconscious, though a couple of them were stirring. That weird kid and that box...

And the man had run off with the box...

Leon checked the till; everything was in order. Okay... so what just happened? What was that game he'd rented that one time? Silent Hill? Leon was unpleasantly reminded of that game. Leon shook it off; it was a bad dream and he'd just collapsed from exhaustion. Nothing more. He started on a pot of coffee; soon everyone would be waking up and demanding coffee for their hangovers. Now that he thought about it, Leon felt... amazing. Why he felt that way was anyone's guess, but he felt even better than when he'd left that orphanage to be adopted. Even better than when he'd avenged his parents. Even better than before he'd been before he'd had to live in fear, when he could live with his mother and feel as safe as could be.

Leon fixed his own cup of coffee and waited for the others to wake up, occupying the only empty table. Maybe all he needed was to sleep? He didn't know, and was content not to as he watched people toss and turn in their own forced unconsciousness.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nullen Void

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:32 pm

Adolph kept fighting the woman, getting angrier and angrier as he fought. Soon he began to realize, as his hate and anger grew, so did her strength. He finally pulled away from her and sighed and stared at her. "You're not my mom... I remember psychology in highschool... I am not in my room, I was in a bar drinking. I wasn't drunk, I barely finished my first drink." He looked at her and, gave a rare smile that wasn't sadistic or cynical but rather warm on the giant. "You are anger in me... Father always said I had a bit of a temper from you..." The woman then smiled at him and she seemed weaker now. "I wish I got to know you mom... But you're dead. Thank you for reminding me of why I am sick inside." He then approached the woman and laid a hand on her head and with all his strength, smashed her down into the ground, knowing it wasn't his mother at all... As he did, his world faded again.

Soon he jerked up in the bar from his table and spilled his beer. He looked around and saw only one other person was up. He felt a little lighter as he did. "Ach, Nein, did you poison my beer with something?!" He spoke in a joking manner to the young looking bar tender who was drinking his coffee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:54 pm

"Oh great the lug's up," he said. "Look at the TV."

Sure enough, a harried-looking newscaster was relaying something with a LIVE icon displayed over the camera. "...orts of a gas leak in the area. The gas is believed to be non-toxic but induces unconsciousness. More information will be provided as it becomes available. Remember, Channel 14 News is your number-one source for emergency coverage!" She had plastered on the usual newscaster smile by the end of her recount.

"She's pretty, I guess," Leon murmured before pouring a second cup for the giant. "Oh would you like the cup or do you just want the whole pot? Never mind, I have to go look for my boss. He's gonna pitch a bitch so you might want to hide... but looking at you that might pose a challenge." Leon smirked and sidestepped several bodies. More of them were stirring now but some seemed to be squirming in discomfort rather than waking up. Once he'd canvassed the building, Leon put on his father's old Coast Guard hat. His shift was almost over, after all. No matter where he looked, Leon simply could not find his boss. A bad feeling was coming from the wine cellar and he decided it was best to avoid him anyway. Tana was sleeping on the employee bed. Lucky her. He returned to the bar, but still nobody else had woken up.

"I couldn't find him but for some reason I hardly think that matters now. Probably passed out and drunk in the wine cellar. Again. Now before any of the other dicks wake up do you have anything you'd like to drink or eat before it runs out?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nullen Void

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:10 am

Adolph began moving some of the bodies so if any of the heavier drinkers should vomit they wouldn't drown in their bile like Jimi Hendrix did, as he did he noticed a wallet on the ground. He looked around to see if anyone was looking before he took it, and took most of the money out and set it back near the body. Taking the sarcastic bar tender's offer, he approached the coffee maker and took the cup of coffee the bartender had poured for him and sighed. He took a sip of his coffee tasting the bitter sweet taste of the hot caffine.

POP

He turned and saw a blood spatter on the wall along with bits of flesh and what seemed to be organs, most likely the heart and lungs based on appearance. Suddenly he didn't feel like drinking his coffee anymore, he began walking towards it when emerged a man appearing similar to the one laying on the ground, an obese man, big bushy beard, sunken beady eyes, looked like that guy Rupert from Survivor, but much more grotesque in appearance, also darker and covered in blood, he was standing on strips of flesh that were covered in blood. Adolph backed away and the fat man rushed him, Adolph snatched a beer bottle and smashed the man in the face, then kicked him over to the pool table growling. He was shocked and annoyed by all this, he then approached the man and grabbed the pool cue set up on a rack on the wall and bashed the man over the head with it, unable to let go of his own violent nature. The man fell over and Adolph backed away and began calling out for some assistence.

Last edited by Nullen Void on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albert_Wesker
God-Like
God-Like

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:32 am

Joseph collapsed in the street right in front of the bar door his vision blurred and all was dark. He felt himself spinning in a maelstrom, a violent whirlpool with him right in the center. When he regained his perception, he was in his home, which was on fire, destroyed nearly two years ago. He could hear screams and gunfire...all like before. Except there was something different from that night two years ago. The night hell broke loose and his life was shattered. He was as old as he was when he blacked out and his guns were still with him. He pulled his pistol and walked out to his front lawn. He knew what he'd find, he found it before, but this time he was earlier. He didn't pause like before and wait until the screaming stopped. He opened the door and stood face to face with the people who were shooting his family. Time seemed to stop and Joseph leveled the revolver and shot them all one at a time. He looked over at his dead family before his eyes faded to black and he woke up on the hard concrete outside the bar.

He woke up outside the bar, looking at his hand noticing his gun had been drawn, just like in the hallucination. He got up and went inside the bar where everyone seemed to have taken a mid-day nap.

He spoke up in a booming voice, "What the hell in tar-nation is going on here? Where's the guy I punched? I wanted to apologize."

(OOC: SIMPLE Worst nightmare eh?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RPholic

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:03 pm

Aidan's eyes snapped open again, finally though this time it was opening to reality, he tried getting up quickly at first but then a massive headache strck him. It was just him finally feeling the pain of the impact of his head on the bar floor. He forced a hand to grab the bar stool to help him get up as he used his other to massage his aching forhead. Though that hardly gave any comfort at all.

He hardly heard the sound of the fight taking place dangerously closely to him since he barely snapped out of his own unconcioussness. He sat on his stoll as the strnger who had assaulted him earlier had yelled something about apoligizing. Aidan just rubbed his forehead and pointed a finger towards the altercation he finally realized was going on nearby

"forget about apologies, how about you assist ending the fight before they end up wrecking the place" he said, his voice thick with annoyance at his current condition
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:09 pm

More and more of the bar patrons were being eviscerated and more and more things crawled out of them. A swarm of roaches poured out of the one nearest Leon and he recoiled in disgust as they gleefully scuttled along the floor. Leon ducked behind the counter and pulled out his old cell phone. He punched in three numbers, only to get a busy signal. Crestfallen, he quickly scanned the situation. Barfights were not usually this... weird. Sure they broke out but never like this. A roach skittered over the hand Leon had on the floor and he grunted in disgust, flicking it away. He hated the damn things.

Okay, so lines were busy. Understandable given the 'gas leak' explanation. Leon stood up before any other things before another thing with too many legs crawled on him. The others were suitably occupied; one of the patrons was dusting himself off in a blase way, the big one was grappling with a messed-up looking man, and another one had just burst through the door. It would be most sensible to flee while the others were occupied but then he'd have more blood indirectly on his hands. Leon grabbed at something to throw; it rebounded pathetically off of the advancing snake-man that had sprung from one of the patrons about twenty seconds ago. It was a freaking plastic cup. More and more things shattered as Leon tried to stop its advance; it had to be covered in glass shards by now. There was nothing left to throw at it except for the cash register, and it was bolted down.

A tactical retreat was in order. The kitchen had plenty of bludgeoning tools and sharp objects. None of the knives were to be seen, and the pans were absent as well. Nothing in here could be used practically. Only an insulated bowl, some forks, and the fryer oil (which was being changed) sprang to mind. Leon heaved the pot full of lukewarm oil up and tipped it in front of the now-closed door. The snakething had hands but it would delay it for a second. With brown oil coating the floor Leon looked around again for something he could use for an offensive maneuver.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:09 pm

Name: Alexis Truth
Height: 5'5"
Occupation: Professional Thief, high-ranking member of a popular gang.
Build: Thin, Wiry. Built along the lines of a runner. Multiple scars, from various escapades during jobs. Worst on back.
Hair color/style: Blonde, stick straight, longest strands fall to about mid-neck. Alexis cuts it herself, so it's disheveled and cut to uneven lengths.
Eye color: Odd shade of celery green.
Clothing: Loose black cargo pants, grey tank top, black hooded jacket with hidden pockets, mechanic's boots. Usually wraps a bandage around upper right arm of jacket to use if injured during a "job". Gang symbol is a red armband on left bicep.
Alignment: Neutral. Basically doesn't give a fuck, only looking out for herself and her gang.

History: Alexis, who prefers to go by Alex, was the child of a artist mother, and never knew the identity of her father. Her mother, Dawn, had moved to America from Iceland about a year after Alex's birth, wanting to get away from the father of the child. Her mother raised Alex fairly well, using the proceeds from her paintings to support herself and Alex. Alex was well educated, and well behaved, until her mother was shot and killed by an unknown perpetrator on her way to pick up Alex from school when Alex was 13. Alex, not wanting to be put into an orphanage, went into hiding, begging on the streets for months before the leader of a popular gang took her in, teaching her the finer points of burglary and lockpicking, amoung other things. She rose rapidly through the ranks of the gang as years went by, until she came to be where she is now, living in an apartment in a decent district of town. Alex gets plenty of money now, too, seeing as many members of the government and major corporations are in the practice of hiring good thieves to steal things from their rivals.

((IDK MY BFF JILL WAT))

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fawkyeahbirkin.deviantart.com
Albert_Wesker
God-Like
God-Like

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:42 pm

Joseph had walked into the bar and saw this snake man thing pop up out of one of the people in the bar. He screamed, "HOLY SHIT!" and watched the snake thing chase after the bartender. As he made his way toward a table, to grab a bottle of Jim Beam, he thought to himself, "I must be drunk, hopefully if I drink enough I won't remember this." However before the bottle made it to his lips he heard a clicking noise. He turned on his heel to face a giant Crab.

He threw the bottle of Jim Beam at it and tossed his cigar at the drip of alcohol from its "Face". As it burned he made his way back to the kitchen where he thought it was safe, besides the whole bar just got a free meal of crab and that deserves some soup. Instead he walked in on the Bartender separating himself from the snake thing.

'Oh shit, he's going to die, and I'm going to die if I don't do something,' he thought.

What happened next happened almost too fast to be seen, he pulled his pistol and fired two shots from the revolver into the snake thing's skull. He hoped it was dead but pulled his knife anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RPholic

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Aidan let the man rush by as he viewed the now dead crab-monster with only one raised eyebrow, which although raised was still not a significant change in Aidan's features, since he had the whole scenario worked out in his mind already. What had happened to him when he fell unconcious was obviously happening to everyone else. And apprently the result of failing to confront your 'baser desires' you turn into an odd creature. Though the idea seemed really silly itself Aidan was not above accepting it as fact for the time being. He had finally regained his composure after being drowsy from coming back from being unconcious. He vaulted over the bar table with relative ease, he had decided to follow the stranger who had assaulted him earlier, as he did so he reminded himself of the trouble the other person had asked for help with. He shrugged as he took a fresh bottle from the bar and threw it full strength at the evil looking man that was about to launch another charge against the german fellow. He gave a hand gesture at the german to indicate that he should come along with him. Aidan wasn't much of a helpful person but the german seemed tough and if there were more enimies to fight than he would need some help.
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:24 pm

"Snakes... hate fire don't they?" Leon murmured to himself. If only he had a match...

He had left the book of matches used to light candles out in the bar. The oil was still glistening on the floor as the thing advanced. What was it? Any familiarity was lost as two holes appeared in the side of its head. The monster slumped to the floor, twitching. "Thanks!" he called, and added, "It's clear through here but be careful there's oil on the floor!" Leon took the lid of the pot; it could serve as a makeshift shield in case anything else decided to rear its ugly head. He then proceeded to the break room; Tana was still unconscious. Better that than dead. Leon tried to heft her up; he didn't think she'd be as heavy as she was but he then returned to the kitchen. Nobody else had gotten into the choke point yet, and the snake-man had slithered off someplace. Warily, he set Tana down near the door and held the lid in front of him. The scene in the bar was becoming more and more chaotic; monsters clawed their way out of their host's bodies and the few remaining survivors were getting overwhelmed quickly. What could he do?

A wooden spoon caught his eye. And half the pot of oil was left. Perhaps? With his makeshift distraction in place he dumped the remaining oil on the hardwood floors (Paul would have a fit) and smacked the wooden spoon against the empty pot repeatedly in an attempt to draw the creatures to him instead. As their beady eyes turned on him he yelled to nobody in particular, "Go through the kitchen. Just go, GO!" The appendages of a few of the things had set foot in the slippery oil. Leon espied the book of matches he'd forgotten earlier and flicked the book open. Only three were left in the book. The first one refused to light and the second just fizzled out before it reached the oil. On the third one the small flame finally made contact with the oil. Leaping back to avoid the fickle flames, he yelled at the others to go through the kitchen before running through the door himself, unarmed.

The cellar door groaned as something pounded against it. Now? Seriously? Leon reinforced the door with his own body, abandoning the tactic when claws punctured the wood a few inches from his face. The steel prep table refused to move at first but Leon kept pushing and eventually it slid across the floor to bar the door for a few extra seconds. He waited near the door in case anyone would come running through it. Thirty seconds was all they would be given.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nullen Void

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:27 pm

Adolph looked down at the darkly colored humanoid thing that twitch on the ground. Adolph bit his cheek and then proceeded to stomp on it's head repeatedly. After around the 5th stomp the skull of the obese bearded man made a loud satisfying crunching sound, making him gain a twisted smile, then he gave it one final stomp and it was crushed under his boot, sending oddly colored brain on the ground. He lifted up his foot and wiped the grey matter -- more like yellow and green -- On the dead man's shirt. "These boots are nice, are they not?" He asked the thing he killed. He then looked at a young man run past him and saw the bartender barricading the cellar door as well as a fire raging near by. He looked around at some of the unconscious people thinking about how much time he's been alloted before making a decision; Save as many people as he could carry, and die with them, or leave and not give them a chance.

The odds seemed too risky, he decided if he were alive he could always save others, these people seemed beyond saving. He began for the exit and heard more sickening, juicy sounding pops. He turned towards the direction and saw creatures emerging from the bar patron's mutilated torsos, he grimaced knowing this was bad, and ran for the exit, grabbing the bartender's collar, and hoisted him over his muscular shoulder, and looked and saw a waitress, and plucked her from the ground too, and ran out of the back door and set both of them down, with a grunt, "And my name's Adolph, Adolph Metzgermeister, not 'Lug'" He said, his accent making his words more intimidating, "And it means Master Butcher, just to let you know." He smirked, but it was more playful on the giant than intimidating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenzie

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:31 am

Name: Brianna Ingram
Sex: F
Height: 5'9
Build: Average
Hair color/style: Long dark brown hair that runs down her back and short bangs that cover her eyes just a little.
Eye color: Dark brown eyes.
Clothing: Cheap black tuxedo, top hat, pair of dress shoes, and a pair of glasses.
Alignment:Neutral

(Something like this... Cept not blue and stuff...)

History: Brianna is an only child. The Ingrams once owned a small family business which was the family's source of wealth; three months ago Brianna's father died of a severe illness and discovered he had no life insurance. Her mother was forced to give up on the family business and hand it over to the bank. Brianna then decided to become a part time party magician to help her family and has been doing this for the past month and a half.

Personality: Brianna at first is very quiet and shy but once she warms up to a person she is actually really loud and obnoxious once she does! But she also can be quite sarcastic and has a rather dark sense of humor. Brianna has a rather rude attitude towards people she really isn't fond of and can be quite violent when pushed too hard. Brianna is rather loyal to her friends and likes to defend her them and is a somewhat interesting person in total.

---
Brianna was on the roof of a nearby apartment just across the street from the bar, and she was trying her best to avoid a rather large group of zombie children. "Shit...I'm surrounded." She said under her breath and slowly backed up from them, getting closer to the edge. 'Now I have two options, either commit suicide or ram through them.' She thought to herself, and backed up a little more and glanced at the bar across the street, spotting at least three people and her face began to brighten.
Brianna backed up to the edge and turned; the zombie brats getting closer to her. She waved her arms and began to call for help in hopes of grabbing their attention. "UP HERE!! PLEASE HELP!!" She screamed.

Brianna turned her heel and faced the zombie children once more, now only a few steps away. She felt a cold bead of sweat run down her neck and began to slowly back up and didn't realize the edge was just a step away; she now felt her heart skip a beat and her body being pushed down. Just in time, she grabbed the edge of the roof and was now dangling from the edge.

(I apologize if this poorly written, not that great of a writer, but feel free to critique...Argh.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nullen Void

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:20 pm

Adolph sighed and began running to catch the girl, thinking only one thing, If she's actually more useful then that one kid who ran past me in the bar she's a keeper for our survival team. He leaped over a car and saw another humanoid type creature charge after him, he used his running momentum and reeled his fist back and punched it hard enough to send it straight to the concrete in front of him and with one mighty kick snapped it's neck all in one fluid, yet still awkward motion for someone his size. He made it to the appartment and estimated where the girl would fall.

He stood under her and tensed his arm muscles. "LET GO NOW!" was his shouted command, which sounded angry with his accent, but really he was trying to hurry things along. He could have moved a dumpster under her so she'd land on something soft, but catching seemed like it'd be easier and less time consuming, not knowing how much time the girl had before she lost her grip. "COME ON, DROP!!!" He screamed. He was more concerned with what was going on around him, but still paid attention to see if he could catch her. "IF YOU WANT TO LIVE DROP, I GOT YOU!" was his final command to the girl. He hoped like hell he could catch her at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:29 am

The sky was gray, as it had been earlier that day. Apparently it had rained a good deal while everyone was out of action, as small puddles littered the poorly-paved back alley. The melting CD-player was tinnily playing a joyful sounding song as it slowly became a puddle of goo.

"Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me the last beating the soul..." and then it was out of earshot. Nobody else had come running out of the back door, so Leon heaved Tana up and started following the significantly-less-attractive man who had roughly grabbed him. He kept an eye on the bar and swiveled around constantly to make sure nobody was sneaking up on him.

Or hopefully to spot more survivors. The fire would spread if it didn't rain again. All over the city screams could be heard, guns fired defending homes and civillians, and the unmistakable crackling of flames. It was starting to look and sound like a warzone. Leon rubbed a small gash between his nose and right eye and didn't stop moving, his work shoes making splashes in the low points of the barely-paved alley.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenzie

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:02 am

Brianna nearly had a heart attack from the booming voice of the large man below her and glanced back at the hand supporting her.
She had no other choice and the zombie brats were getting closer to her finger tips, the hand supporting her began to feel sweaty and she started to lose grip of the roof and all she felt was fear. Her body was now being pushed down, her top hat blowing away, and her hair now dancing in her face.
Then it all came to a abrupt stop when she found herself in the large man's arms and her heart pounding against her chest; her head throbbing.
Brianna looked up at the large man and now noticing he had thick, rough stubble around his jaw and looked rather intimidating honestly.

"Thank you so much," Brianna said in a soft low voice, "really, I mean those zombie brats would have torn me to shreds if you guys weren't there."
She looked around the area and let out a little sigh of relief, "My name is Brianna, and yours is...?" she asked in a sheepish tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nullen Void

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:10 am

He grunted and looked at the scared girl, who looked tiny compared to him, making him laugh a little. He saw the fear in her eyes, realizing he wasn't the kindest looking of people, considering he just killed two of... Whatever the hell's popping out of people. He then heard her introduce herself and nodded. "My name's Adolph Metzgermeister." He set her down and then something hit him in the head and he grabbed it and saw it was some kind of top hat, he looked up at the sky confused by where it originated from. He turned and saw the young bartender coming towards him and noticed the gash on his face. "If you value your face there, i'd suggest finding something to fix it." He said with a laugh, his humor was rather blunt, not very clever. He then dug into his pocket and handed the young bartender a bandana. "Put pressure on your cut, you may just save yourself from an infection." He said, seriously, which sounded too serious with his deep commanding voice. If you could compare Adolph to anyone it'd be a colonel in some kind of army, given his father served in the German Army and his family's military history dates back to World War II you'd think everything about Adolph was created for killing.

He handed the hat to Brianna and then spoke again. "So bartender, waitress, your names are...?" He asked the two, realizing he introduced himself and never got a name back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:31 am

"Don't play around," Leon said harshly. "What if you didn't catch that weirdo? She would've splattered all over the pavement!" He moved on ahead after snatching the grubby bandana out of the man's hands. He rubbed the cloth against his small cut, gathering a couple small beads of blood in the process. Still nobody else seemed to have escaped the inferno. True, Leon hated his job and just about every customer they had, but to see everything go up (literally) in smoke in the span of a few hours was disheartening. Leon lurched forward, not waiting for the others to catch up as he shuffled along.

"And didn't what just happened in the bar prove that we could all be killed off with just a small amount of bad luck? It's harder to get attached to someone if you don't know their name, and the last thing I want is to get attached to anyone. It's for your own good, really."

His work shoes splashed in an especially-deep puddle as the distance between him and the others increased. Tana was getting harder to hold up. They would need to find shelter soon, but where?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albert_Wesker
God-Like
God-Like

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:58 am

Now it hadn't been mentioned where Joseph was all this time. He waited at the cellar door and when the minotaur finally broke through he shot it once in the head, watching its small brain splatter on the wall behind it. He yawned and walked out the kitchen front door into the bar, which was full of horrific things, and walked out the front to his car. His 1973 Dodge Charger was perfect for what he needed to do right now: run.

He started it up and felt that Chrysler 400 engine roar, then started driving till he found the rest of the group.

"HOP IN!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nullen Void

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:56 am

He looked at the young bar tender and sighed and had his own harsh reply in mind, but kept it to himself. He heard a car coming towards them and saw the man who punched out the pretty much useless kid who succeeded in saving his own life and disappeared.

He heard the man scream at them to go in, Adolph looked around and realized there wouldn't be enough room in the two seated car. "Who did you have in mind to take sir?" He asked with a grunt pointing at himself, Brianna, and the harsh bartender and the waitress he was helping move around. He then began walking away from the vehicle and followed the bartender, biting his tongue to keep him from losing his own temper. He then grabbed the bartender and pointed to the car before he got too far. "Go with that guy," He pointed to the old two doored muscle car, "I think it's safer than walking with someone injured, besides can you even defend yourself AND your girlfriend there?" He said noting how he helped the waitress the whole way here. "By car you can speed past those things, so go. I'll walk." He then walked ahead of the bartender hoping to find another one of those things to kill. Killing never felt so relieving, like the entire world can just go away and leave him alone for the moments he spent seeing those things writhe on the ground as he stole their life by crushing them under his now bloodied work boots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:40 pm

This wasn't going nearly as well as he'd hoped. It wasn't necessarily Leon's fault though (in his eyes); forcing people to work together in such a stressful situation would result in tension and arguing. Splitting up so soon could only end in disaster, but the part of his nerves slowly fraying away told him to forget about the big one.

"Okay, you," he pointed to the one who had just fallen several stories. "Get in the car with the blasé one here and take her with you." He loaded Tana into the car. She had begun to tremble but still hadn't woken up yet. "If for nothing else, he's bait for when we run away," he commented, exasperated, and began to shadow the big one (which wasn't hard to do considering). Nothing to use as a weapon; after all he didn't want to shatter his legs kicking at something.

One of the buildings nearby was under renovation. Leon wandered into it and looked quickly for something to use, before he lost his target. It would be even harder to survive being alone, and he wanted to kick himself for going after the man. A discarded, somewhat sticky hammer was the first useful tool to present itself. He took it and resumed tracking the man. It was incredibly stupid, but the others had probably sped off by now, so there was no point in going back. He broke into a run now, trying to close the gap that had been created when Leon stopped for a weapon. Something scrabbled at his back as he ran; Leon ripped it off of the back and forgot to let go of it.

A fucking facehugger? Well certainly counting as a nightmare for anyone who'd ever watched Alien. It latched onto Leon's face, who kept his mouth tightly shut; he knew how it worked. With eyes shut trying not to look at the fleshy thing trying to violate his face, he swung the hammer upward to catch its back. It screeched furiously and relaxed its grip. Leon tore the thing off of him and alternated stomping on it and tearing it up with the hammer's claw.

Thanks to that distraction, however, he'd lost the big one. Well, damn.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nullen Void

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:17 pm

He continued through the building under renovation and as he progressed he heard a screeching sound, he turned and peeked around the corner and noticed the bartender had been following him. He smirked and then saw something run up the stairs to his left. He ran to the stairs and began up them, there he saw what looked like a vampire, like Nosforatu, and he found himself smiling broadly at the sight remembering watching the movie as a kid. He looked and saw a door propped on a wall where they were putting in new doors as part of the renovation. He picked it up and hurled it at the thing and charged it laughing to himself. Nosforatu was taken down to the ground and the door landed on him, giving Adolph a target.

He ran faster and jumped up an stomped on the door with both feet, with his weight and muscle mass it probably felt like you got hit by a truck. He then tore the door knob out of the now cracked door and began smashing Nosforatu's face in, Adolph was experiencing a bit of a euphoria because he hadn't noticed that he had killed him a few minutes ago with the first 20 thwacks. Soon he was just pummeling a pulp of black and white mess with a very pointy nose and ears. He stood up and sighed heavily. "I always liked the Blade Vampires better, more fight in them, they made noise as they got hurt too..." He was smiling realizing how he did himself and maybe that bartender a favor, knowing he was being stalked by him.

When killing monsters, one must make sure that in the process he does not become a monster... Adolph could care less as long as he had something to kill...[i]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RPholic

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:17 pm

Aidan's escape had been dull, only to him though, he'd found an alternate route of escape through a convienent window. While he didn't need to fight any of the monsters that seemed to be sprouting up out of nowhere he was definantly prepared for a fight. After all, he had decent fighting experance and though he wasn't musclar he was well built enough to prove a worth advesary to any normal people. not normal people though... the thought crossed his mind and he strolled down his own path, convieniently leading him to the abandoned bulding where he heard the sounds of a struggle coming from, he didn't feel like helping but due to the state of the city and how the incident didn't seem isolated to just the bar. He decided it would be best to travel as a group.

As he made his way towards the building however his path was cut off by a very pathetic looking creature. It looked like a frail old man that had gotten torn in half....except his upper half was moving around and feasting on a younger man who had been perfectly armed to deal with the situation, the younger man who was now dead had a gun in his hand, Aidan analyzed the situation and deduced that the old man must of been related to the older on, thus causing the young man to hesitate to shoot, resulting in the younger man's pathetic demise. Pft.....he was a demon you moron....no reason to hesitate as he though this the old man, or rather the half of him that was still moving, began to crawl towards Aidan. He was suprisingly speedy for someone who only could move by crawling. However, he wasn't fast enough for Aidan who took a big step forward to gain some momentum and immediatley punted the old man in the head. A sickening cracky of whatever was left of his spine was heard and Aidan then stomped on his head to ensure he was dead, causing a sickening amount of brain matter and blood to stain his pant leg, as he walked on by he picked up the younger mans gun,a very bland looking walther P22, it fit him well. A bland gun designed for it's sole purpose and that alone, and a man designed just to exist and that alone. A match made in heavan.

He found a rusted ladder that led him up to the second floor of the seemingly out of order building where he came upon the german fellow beating a demon to a bloody pulp. The site reminded him of why he had thought of convincing that man to help him out in the first place. He stood next to a stone coulmn and stated in his usual manner of fact tone

"I would suggest conserving your energy......there are still plenty of abnormal beings out there for you to kill, no need to waste time on one that's already been disposed of..."
Back to top Go down
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:44 pm

Data Report
Date: 19 June 2011
Filed by: Lucky Noorse.

Test is currently underway. Test subjects demonstrated comatose symptoms within 20-30 minutes of exposure, depending on constitution. Fatality rates hover at approximately 86%. Survivors exhibit no obvious change, but the parasite seems to affect the skeletal, nervous, immune, and muscular systems. Respiratory and cardiovascular systems are unaffected.

Without any other previous data, inference as to what will happen is not possible. All survivors perished after 3-4 days, attacked by the monsters that had burst from the victims' bodies. The reasoning for these monsters emerging is still inconclusive. Petitioning for new test subjects. A suburb in Chicago is the intended target. Hopefully, with a larger test group, we can get a proper grasp on the parasite's true nature.

As you know, this parasite was recently unearthed from a tomb in southeastern Cambodia. Small single-blind studies have been conducted but I personally believe that this is the best possible test group; the gas lines there are very weak and should anything happen we can quickly and easily eliminate the threat and blame the damage on an explosion. The EMP Field is, as you know, still functioning. There is, very likely, at least one chip per household. I would prefer that we did not have to use this option, however.

The sound of a gunshot stopped Leon from beating at the facehugger for a second. That usually meant survivors.

And trouble.

Leon started towards the noise; he couldn't remain on his own forever and he'd already pissed off one person.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenzie

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:07 pm

Brianna got into the vehicle and sat in the passenger's seat and placed her top hat on the dash board and buckled in her seat belt and snugged into the seat. She felt very nervous and was quiet during most of the ride and kept chewing out her lips. She took at the glance at the driver and back at the windshield and let out sigh. She hated meeting new people, always concerned about her appearance or the way she acted.
She sat up a little and looked at the driver once more and began to speak in a wary voice, "So uh...thanks for the lift I guess." she began to scratch the back of her head and hoped to God she didn't look like a fool.

"Uh...My name is Brianna, Brianna Ingram...I'm a part time party magician, or I used to be until this mess happened I suppose." Brianna said lowly and leaned head against the car-door-window and began to stare into forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albert_Wesker
God-Like
God-Like

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:41 pm

First off, Joseph thought that that Tyler guy from the bar was on crack, since there are 4/5 if you make room in the back seats in the car.

"Guys...there's more room, I'm not going anywhere without you being safe."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brenzie

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:20 am

Brianna turned her head to Joseph and began to speak in a clear voice for once, "I think we should split up, they could find more survivors or useful supplies where ever they're going."

(Short post is short. Derp...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dat are pee   

Back to top Go down

Dat are pee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gullies :: RP stuff! :: Random nonsense RP's-
Jump to: