The Gullies

All rping and big fancy schmancy buisness talks will officially be taken here from now on.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Shadow Over Generic Town

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KawaiiDesuChan
Frumpy Bitch
Frumpy Bitch

PostSubject: Shadow Over Generic Town   Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:57 pm

OBVIOUS LOVECRAFT REF LUL OK.

Premise: People h8 u. Dey hav seekrit. u try 2 scape aliv. ok.

Rules:

-No godmodding
-No Mary Sues. AND NO AUTHOR AVATARS
-NO PHOTOBUCKET PICTURES. COUGHLINKYOUFAGCOUGH. DRAW IT YOUR OWN FUCKING SELF OR JUST USE FUCKING TEXT JESUS.
-DO NOT POST BIOS HERE. Post character bios/sheets in the related thread. See my sticky for the template.
-Character death is fucking permanent.
-Only I can be a goffick vampir demin draygin flying weresnowbufleopard. And mine's the biggest obviously.
-NO YIFFING NO OTAKUFAGSEX NO OTHERFAGSEX NO FUN ALLOWED. G-RATED SEX ONLYYYYYYYYYYY.
-YOU HAVE NO FUCKING SUPERPOWERS/SUPERHUMAN ABILITIES.

-READ OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS BEFORE YOU FUCKING POST FUCKING HELL. DON'T MAKE A FUCKING PARADOX. FIRST POST IS FUCKING CONSIDERED CANONICAL.

Original Post:

So, you've finally managed to leave your old town behind (for whatever reason) and you're starting a new life. Unfortunately, the locals seem to desperately hate you. After spending an uncomfortable night in your car, you began looking for a place to live. The only place available is a small, recently-built apartment building headed by a local man named Walter Summers. Summers eagerly counts what little money you possess, then gruffly hands you a small key and a piece of paper containing your apartment number. Exhausted from your search and with dusk falling upon the little town, you glumly trek to your room. A lonely-looking bed, bureau and armoire greet you solemnly.

arguin bout my lil ponies i luv dfos so much ~keisha
dont lie they were all fat ugly chicks, u were @ an anime convention ~Gir
i think i can honestly say fuck this. it sounds like it's going to take the coordination and expertise of a swat team or an anti terrorist group. ~Eilana

Dfosource is a game? The hell am I asking, of course it is. ~Nayru

Captain~Promiscuity: WHAT IS THIS A SHIT TASTIC CROSS OVER OF NOW?
SeihouDegen: CURE 2 IN TOUHOU I'M SORRY WHAT IN THE BYAKUREN FUCK
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Shadow Over Generic Town
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1